Sign-In and Passwords
- Q: When I was added as a new user, I did not get an email containing my new password. What happened?
A: The email probably got caught in your spam filter. Your spam filter should be set to accept email from admin.goaltrak.com.
- Q: Ok, I got my spam filter set. How do I get my password now?
A: You will have to get a new password. Go to the Sign-In page and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Q: I got my new GoalTrak password in an email, but I don’t know my username. How do I sign in?
A: GoalTrak will not send your username and password to the same email address for security reasons. It is the responsibility of your System Administrator to supply you with your username.
Navigation and User Interface
- Q: I am trying to add a measurable criterion to my goal, but when I click on the Add button nothing happens. What’s going on?
A: Adding a criterion is done in a pop up window. Your browser needs to be set up to accept pop-ups from your GoalTrak site.
- Q: My browser is set to accept pop ups from our GoalTrak site, but I still can’t add a new measurable criterion. Now what?
A: Check to see if the measurable criterion window is in your taskbar or another tab if you are using a tabbed browser. If you still can’t find it, try holding the “Ctrl” button down while you click on the “Add a Criterion” button.
- Q: When I click on a Help link nothing happens. How do I view the help from these links?
A: The help from these links are displayed in a pop up window. Your browser needs to be set up to accept pop-ups from your GoalTrak site.
- Q: Who do I contact to report a bug, register a complaint or suggest an improvement?
A: From any page on your GoalTrak site there is a link to contact information just to the right of the “Sign-In” tab. We welcome your feedback!