Based on the goal setting information on many school websites, goal setting is encouraged by most schools, mainly in the career development area but also in personal development. Unfortunately, most of the goal setting information, while technically correct, is incomplete making it difficult to learn how to get started. The GoalTrak CV help files are an excellent replacement for that information.
Every student enrolled at the school will also be a user in the school’s GoalTrak CV application. A Dean of the school will be the Leader/Mentor. This school benefit is listed on the school’s website with instructions on how to use it. Freshman orientation will include an introduction to GoalTrak and give a brief training program on how to use it and why. Deans will constantly be encouraging students to use GoalTrak because they understand that people with good goal setting skills will be more successful.
Benefits for the students:
- A proven “How to” goal setting methodology available 24/7
- Higher probability of successful personal and career development
- Better grades
- Higher quality college experience
- More post graduate opportunities
- More successful careers
Benefits for the schools:
- Access to student goals 24/7, particularly during dean/student conferences
- Create sample goals that have been proven successful by other students
- Higher campus wide GPA
- Higher quality graduates
- More successful alumni
- Bigger alumni donations
Cost: $1.00/yr/student enrolled
Imagine if every student in higher education in this country was exposed to the goal setting methodology of GoalTrak CV and carried that into their professional or business career. What a wonderful world!